Nizhoni Functional Medicine is introducing a new Urgent Care model under the supervision and direction of Melanie Alarcio, MD and Kenneth Mitchell, NMD, RPh. We have created an all-inclusive model to support you and your family’s every need and only offer treatment protocols that you feel comfortable with. We use multiple modalities to ensure the highest quality of care.
This is a 5-star treatment from start to finish that will consist of:
- Blood Draw for basic labs sent to LabCorp
- Radiology Orders: Xray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT
- Rapid COVID Testing (nasal swab)
- Rapid Strep, Influenza A and B Testing
- Intake and Assessment: Pediatrics, Young Adult, Adult, and Geriatric
- Natural, Functional, and Traditional Medical Treatments
- Individualized Treatment Protocol and Aftercare Plan
- Walk-In Appointments are welcome
- Treatment of Symptoms and Basic diagnostics for; Upper Respiratory Infections, Shortness of breath, Sinus Infections, Migraine, Diarrhea, GI dysfunction, Dehydration, Herx-Heimer Reaction, Immune Support, Strep Throat, Viral Infection, Body Aches, Headache, Muscle Weakness, Loss of Appetite, Fatigue, palliative care, and Minor Wounds and Burns
- Healing modalities including, but not limited to: pharmaceuticals, herbal supplements, homeopathic remedies, hydrotherapy, IV therapy, IM Injection (nutrient and antibiotics), traditional Chinese medicine, nebulizer treatments, oxygen therapy, and wound care
Our friendly staff is here to support your every need
***PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A TRAUMA OR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY***
***WE DO NOT DISPENSE, USE, OR PRESCRIBE NARCOTICS***
THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY FACILITY. WE DO NOT TREAT CRITICAL PATIENTS. WE DO NOT KEEP ANY NARCOTICS AT THE FACILITY. WE DO NOT TREAT BROKEN BONES, HEAD INJURY, SEVERE ABRASIONS, HEART ATTACK, STROKE, CAR ACCIDENTS, OR ABUSE CASES. PLEASE CALL 911 IF YOU SUSPECT ABUSE.
We are a cash based facility and accept all major credit cards, cash, and HSA plans. Payment is due at the time of service. We will supply you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance company upon request. You will be informed of all costs prior to treatment for your approval.