Our physicians go above and beyond to make sure we get to the bottom of each patient’s history to make the best possible diagnosis and create the most personalized treatment possible. Your appointment options include:
– 30-60, 60-90, 90-120, or 180 minute new patient appointments (time depending on the provider)
– 15-30, 30-60 or 60-90 minute follow up appointments in person or telemedicine
– Consultation (meet and greet with the physician) in-person or over the phone
– Acute visit
We see patients by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment by calling our office at 602-441-3455. You can also request that a representative of the office call you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, as a patient we have made it easy for you to communicate with us, share labs, and address other concerns through your patient portal account on Power2Patient. By using this service your personal health information is HIPPA protected.
Once you schedule your appointment, our front desk staff will advise you on how to setup your patient portal account. From here you can fill out your new patient paperwork under the “Questionnaires” tab (see picture below).
We REQUIRE all new patients to fill out new patient questionnaire online at least 24-48 hours prior to your appointment. If you are unable to do so 24-48 hours prior to your appointment, we may ask you to reschedule, so our doctors have time to adequately prepare for your visit. If you cannot complete the form electronically, please contact our front desk for assistance.
See below on how to navigate your patient portal:
– Information about any recent hospital stays Lab or diagnostic imaging reports (CT, x-ray, MRI, ultrasound). If you don’t have the report, let us know where the lab or imaging test was performed and we can request the report for you.
– Current medications: name of the medication, dosage and milligrams.
– Questions that you would like to ask your provider. At times patients may have a list of questions they want to ask, but forget them once they get to their appointment. We’re happy to answer all of your questions and a written list can help ensure we do.
– You may choose to bring a spouse, relative, or close friend with you to assist with the evaluation.
it is helpful for you to call ahead of you appointment to ensure all necessary paperwork has been completed efficiently
Your first visit with our providers will begin with introductions to our staff, and will include a a comprehensive evaluation, which will include obtaining a thorough medical history, reviewing prior medical records and test results, and performing a physical exam. Additional laboratory and diagnostic tests and/or consultations with specialists may be needed.
All payment is due at the time of service. Nizhoni Functional Medicine does not contract with any insurance companies. We accept all major credit cards, HSA, personal check, debt cards, and cash. Nizhoni Functional Medicine is not responsible for any charges incurred by diagnostic testing, radiographic imaging, supplementation, or medications provided by third party companies. Superbills will be provided upon request.
While our office does not bill your insurance directly, we will gladly provide a “Superbill” upon request at the conclusion of your visit with your diagnosis codes, treatment codes and all pertinent provider information to you so that you may send it to your insurance company for reimbursement of billable services. We are also not a participating provider in Medicaid or Medicare.