What is Chinese medicine and acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) modality that has been around for thousands of years.
Acupuncture is a safe and effective form of energetic medicine. It focuses on the patient as a whole, re-establishing homeostasis by re-balancing energy distribution and unblocking energy flow throughout the body. Needles are placed along meridians throughout the body to restore qi (our vital energy source) and correct imbalances that present with a variety of different symptoms.
Acupuncture can act as a standalone or integrative therapy for numerous concerns and diagnoses such as:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Women’s health: irregular and/or heavy cycles, PCOS, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms, insomnia
- Men’s health: fatigue, low libido, hair loss, hormone imbalance, insomnia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- GI Concerns: IBS, IBD, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, SIBO
- Headaches & migraines
- High blood Pressure
- Immune support and acute illness, allergies
- Mental-emotional: anxiety, depression